AUSTRALIAN PRIVATE HEALTH INSURANCE
Unified Care is proud to offer its Contractors, Employees, Family and Friends access to great value Corporate Health Insurance via Bupa Health Funds.
Using our well-respected name and leveraging from our size in employee and contractor numbers, we have negotiated competitive corporate premiums and benefits for both our Overseas and Domestic personnel. Highlights include:
- Discounted premium health cover (applies to both Overseas Visitors and Domestic Policies)
- Overseas Assignees with Private Health Insurance in their own country may have their insurance policy recognised by Bupa. If recognised by Bupa, no new waiting periods may need to be served. This is called "Continuity of Cover". Note: Bupa may also take into account benefits/claims already paid to your current policy. Access to Continuity of Cover is at the discretion of Bupa Health Funds.
NOTE: When travelling back to your country of origin, your previous Health Fund may also recognise the cover held in Australia with Bupa.
- Gap-free general dental and physio for kids up to the age of 25 at Members First Providers
- No Excess on hospital cover for kids under 25
- Get peace of mind, with 70% - 100% back (depending on the level of your extras cover) for selected services at Members First providers
- Keep your mind and body active with some great member discounts on things like gym membership, movie tickets and theme park entry. Visit bupaplus.com.au for more information
- For domestic personnel, no new waiting periods for services you were covered for with your previous health insurer
- Waiver on 2 and six-month Extras waiting periods when you join a Hospital and Extras Policy.
For more information simply click on the links below to Bupa Website.
Click here to Access UNIFIEDCARE Health Benefits Plan here