IMPORTANT INFORMATION YOU SHOULD KNOW BEFORE PROCEEDING
Please do not register for this program if your family. . .
* will not be available to attend the Christmas Toy Store event on 12/16/17 between the hours of 9:00am and 1:00pm
* is unable to travel to San Clemente, CA for this program
* cannot provide a minimum of two different working phone numbers
* cannot be reached by phone or email
* does not have a voice mail set-up to receive incoming messages
* is no longer active duty as of 10/31/17
The following applications will automatically be rejected if . . .
* any of the required fields is missing information in Parts I, II, III, IV, or V
* only one phone number is listed in Parts I and/or II
* a yahoo or .mil address is listed in Parts I and/or II
Other information you should know . . .
* Registration is not a guarantee families will be selected for the program. However, rest assured Santa and his Elves will do their very best to fill every request.
* Due to the large number of families this program serves, we are unable to respond to calls, faxes, emails, or text messages for updates from families.
* The Homefront America Christmas Toy Store program is not intended to fill entire wish lists, but rather to help provide some measure of support for families during the holiday season.
* Dependents listed on the application must be "SPONSORED DEPENDENTS" of the service member.
* We are unable to ship gifts or make personal deliveries.
* Families must be able to pick up their gifts in person on the day of the Toy Store event at their assigned time slot and location.
* Selected families will be notified via email. At which time, families will be informed of the date, time, and location for pickup of their family's gifts.
* Although we do not restrict families from registering with other organizations, we ask, however, that families to please notify us immediately should they receive help from another agency.
* For additional information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What is the Homefront America Christmas Toy Store program?
The Homefront America Christmas Toy Store program offers active duty military parents the opportunity to select from more than 2000 premium quality, name brand toys at no cost.
What age does the program serves?
The program serves active duty military children from ages 3 to 12. Dependent IDs will be required for admission into the Toy Store.
How does the program work?
While the parents "shop", the children will have the opportunity to enjoy planned activities. There will be Christmas caroling, face painting, arts and crafts, as well as other planned activities.
Where will the event be held?
The event is located in San Clemente, CA, approximately 30 minutes north of Camp Pendleton MCB. We suggest that you Google the distance before registering for the program.
When will the event be held?
Saturday, December 16, 2017 from 9:00am to 1:00pm. Families will be assigned specific time slots.
Can families request their preferred time slots?
Due to the number of families this program serves, we are unable to accomodate special requests. We appreciate your understanding in this matter.
Do parents need to bring their children to the event?
Yes. This event is all about bringing joy to the children. Therefore, parents who come to the event without their children will not be allowed to "shop" at the Toy Store.
Can the children select their own toys from the Toy Store?
No. Children are not permitted inside the Toy Store, regardless of their age. We wouldn't want to spoil their fun on Christmas morning.
My children are too young to be left alone while I shop, will there be childcare available for them?
Due to insurance liability we are unable to provide childcare. If your child(ren) require(s) childcare, you will need to bring another adult with you to help with childcare while you shop.
How will I know if my family is selected?
Selected families will be notified via email by November, 30, 2017. Therefore, it is VERY IMPORTANT that you provide us with an email address that you check daily.
NOTE: DUE TO THE LARGE NUMBER OF RETURNED EMAILS WITH YAHOO.COM AND .MIL ADDRESSES, WE ARE UNABLE TO ACCEPT APPLICATIONS FROM THESE TWO EMAIL SERVICE PROVIDERS.
What if all I have is a Yahoo.com or .mil email address(es)?
If you only have a YAHOO and/or .MIL email account for your email address(es), you will need to set up another email account (ie. gmail, hotmail, or some other account).
We only have one working phone number, what should I do?
You can provide us with a phone number of a family member, friend, neighbor, command FRO, Ombudsman, etc. Please be sure to let the person(s) know you have listed them as a second contact in the event we need to contact you.
I just realized that I made a mistake after I submitted my application, what should I do?
If you realize that you have made a mistake after your application has been submitted, you will need to resubmit a new application in its entirety.
My phone number changed since I submitted my application for the program, what should I do?
If ANY of the information should change after you have submitted your application, you will need to email the new information to us immediately at email@example.com.
Who do I contact for additional information?
You may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
To Register for the Program, please click here