ARE YOUR SICK?
Do you have cold or flu symptoms? Have you been tested for COVID-19 in the last seven (7) days? Do you believe you may have been exposed to someone that has COVID-19 or has tested positive for COVID-19? Have you received a positive COVID-19 test in the last 10-days?
- Please provide the COVID-19 information below.
- If your maintenance request is not an emergency, our team will reach out to you through phone or email to either provide guidance on how to fix your maintenance issue (if possible) or our team will address your maintenance request once your isolation/quaratine period has ended.
- If your request is an emergency, our team will reach out to your by phone or email and provide further instructions/guidance prior to a team member entering your apartment.
Our maintenance team is at Vulcan Village Monday-Friday from 8:00am-4:00pm (not including holidays or days when the office is closed). Our maintenance team IS NOT available on Saturday or Sunday; unless there is an emergency reported to our on-call team (please see emergencies below).
When maintenance requests are submitted, they are emailed directly to the Maintenance Team and Community Manager. They are only reviewed during business hours and any requests submitted after 3:30pm (Monday-Friday) are not guaranteed to be completed on the day they are received. Requests not completed the day they are received will be completed on the next business day.
If you believe the you have an emergency maintenance issue, you must contact our On-Call CA Team at (724) 648-3696. The following are typically considered emergencies: active water leak, power outage, broken window, broken front door lock (unable to access the apartment), AC or Heat not working, electrical issues, or you are locked out of your apartment.
ISSUES THAT DO NOT REQUIRE A MAINTENANCE REQUEST:
- Internet issues - the internet is managed and maintenanced by the university. Any issues related to the internet or WIFI need to be submitted directly to the University Technology Services Department (UTech). You can email them at email@example.com or call them at (724) 938-5911.
- Ethernet jacks in the common area - these jacks DO NOT work and it is not possible for us to connect them.
- Stink bugs - they are an invasive species and a nuisance, however they are not dangers and do not bite or sting. They best way to prevent them from getting int oyoru aparment is to keep your screens in the windows, windows closed, and your front door shut.