FILE PREPARATION GUIDELINE
1. Submit artwork in one of the following digital formats (PDF, AI, EPS, JPG, TIF).
2. Use CMYK color mode.
3. No bleeds required. The ad spaces specified above are also the final artwork sizes.
4. Outline all fonts and embed all image(s,) if any.
5. Provide all images in 300 dpi (minimum resolution.)
6. Flatten artwork. No transparencies, please.
7. Do not include any unnecessary/unused object(s) with final artwork.
8. Spell check.
9. For additional information or to report an issue, please contact Project Restore at (213) 978-0283.