1. All ACC employees need to use this internal form (login required) to request data, information, or surveys. Those external to ACC should use the below form.
2. Review the online Publications and Data to see if the data you are requesting are already available.
3. Plan ahead. When making a research request, take into account the time required to retrieve and report the information you are requesting, especially if you need information by a specific date.
4. To ensure that we meet your needs regarding data and information, submit your request at least two weeks in advance. Be assured that we will always work to provide you with the information you need, and that emergency requests are unavoidable and must be handled immediately.
5. All surveys must be reviewed by the IER office. If you are asking for a survey to be created, please make note of that on the form and we will contact you for further details.